Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I have a 94 nissan maxima I changed water pump thermostat,all belts hoses clamps, still overheating any help?

radiator was replaced with used one, not currently leaking.

have driven far enough to see how hot engine will get but does not currently smoke or boil water.needle is pegging near red zone.I have a 94 nissan maxima I changed water pump thermostat,all belts hoses clamps, still overheating any help?Are u sure that the used radiator you replaced the old one with is not clogged? Also did you back flush the engine? If it is a radiator issue the best way is order a new one from any of the popular auto parts stores, a lot of after market radiators are just as good or better than factory parts and considerably cheaper too. And always use coolant (anti freeze). Also check the ignition timing, retarded timing can cause overheating. Check the sensing unit for the temp. gauge and check to make sure that the radiator fan is working. Good luck and good hunting!I have a 94 nissan maxima I changed water pump thermostat,all belts hoses clamps, still overheating any help?Replace the radialto with a good oneI have a 94 nissan maxima I changed water pump thermostat,all belts hoses clamps, still overheating any help?check the juice in your radiator. (otherwise dang. you must love that car.)I have a 94 nissan maxima I changed water pump thermostat,all belts hoses clamps, still overheating any help?try flushing the radiator.I have a 94 nissan maxima I changed water pump thermostat,all belts hoses clamps, still overheating any help?start the engine and run it a while. coolant leaves the engine through lower radiator hose. enters through upper hose.



cold lower hose hot upper hose = no flow thermostat function or plugged radiator.I have a 94 nissan maxima I changed water pump thermostat,all belts hoses clamps, still overheating any help?see if your radiator fan is spinning it will not spin as soon as you start your car fan should kick on around 180 degrees if not wire your fan straight to the battery and see if its spins if not you need a new fanI have a 94 nissan maxima I changed water pump thermostat,all belts hoses clamps, still overheating any help?you did not mention any thing about having the radiator cleaned. or checking the temp. sending unit.???I have a 94 nissan maxima I changed water pump thermostat,all belts hoses clamps, still overheating any help?radiator could still be bad or a blocked water jacketI have a 94 nissan maxima I changed water pump thermostat,all belts hoses clamps, still overheating any help?Your timing OK?I have a 94 nissan maxima I changed water pump thermostat,all belts hoses clamps, still overheating any help?Could be the temp guage, check the radiator cap, blown head gasket, check the electric fan and sensor/resistors.

No comments:

Post a Comment