Thursday, September 22, 2011

1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue, water pump?

I want to replace a water pump for my friend. I can't find any books on this car. I'm not sure how to replace this pump. Looking at new water pumps there lookes like 10 bolts, but on my chevy truck there was only 4. I don't know if all holes take a bolt or not, or if I need to take something out before I take the water pump out.



Anyone ever changed a water pump on this car? or know what book or website I can look at which will give me an idea. Have tired Hanyes.com and found nothing.



PLEASE ANY HELP WILL BE GREAT!!!1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue, water pump?I have done many of these water pumps. I would say if you dont know what you are doing, have your friend take it to a reputable repair facility to have the work done properly. The two websites I use you need to subscribe to but they are alldata and mitchell on demand, good luck.1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue, water pump?autozones web site has some good instructions on most popular cars1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue, water pump?Sounds like you should take it to a Good Shop before something goes Very !Wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment