Monday, October 24, 2011

How much should I pay for a flush and fill to a 2006 Ponitac Grand Prix?

Water pump changed abourt a month ago.How much should I pay for a flush and fill to a 2006 Ponitac Grand Prix?If they changed the water pump why would you need a flush and fill? that should have been completed when they did the pump. Sounds to me like the mechanic is using you to help make his boat payment. How much should I pay for a flush and fill to a 2006 Ponitac Grand Prix?I work at Presicion Tune on Memorial Dr. in Stn. Mountian. If we install a customer's water pump we will charge for the anti-freez we use to top the radiator off. Unless the customer provides their own. And to do a complete coolant flush we currently charge $69.90 for green and $79.90 for red/orange coolant.

So come get your coolant flushed so you can be prepared for the cold winter coming. Remember it is recommended to flush your cooling system once a year to avoid more serious and costly problems.How much should I pay for a flush and fill to a 2006 Ponitac Grand Prix?As someone else pointed out it should have already been done when the water pump was changed. But I'd have the antifreeze checked to make sure. Autozone, checker or any of the auto part stores will do it for free.How much should I pay for a flush and fill to a 2006 Ponitac Grand Prix?it shouldnt cost more than 150.00 at a shop, ask around though as a lot of machanics on the side can do this MUCH cheaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment